We have tried literally dozens of microphones to grab good audio when we are doing Facebook Live, YouTube or dog training lesson. The microphone from your device just won’t cut it. The we found Samson’s Go Mic Mobile is the first professional wireless microphone system that connects directly to smartphones without the need for cumbersome adaptors or interfaces, turning your phone into a pro-level video camera capable of capturing high definition audio anywhere.
- 2.4GHz low latency digital wireless system
- Dual-channel receiver mounts directly to smartphones, tablets, digital cameras and tripods
- PXD2 Belt pack Transmitter with LM10 Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone. Frequency response of 10Hz–22kHz. Receiver offers up to 13 hours of battery life via rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Up to 100′ operating range (line-of-sight)
- Included Lightning, USB Micro B, USB-C and 1/8” (3.5mm) cables
Why you need this product for your podcast or video: Much better audio than from your device
What you should be concerned about: It is fickle when trying to connect to your device using an aftermarket dongle