Our Peak Performance program is unique. One of a kind.
If you have a dog that is five months or older you are in the right place. If you have a puppy that is younger than five months, click here.
It has been used by dog owners across Alaska and around the country. It has been successful with big dogs and little dogs.
It has works for owners that are experienced with dogs to first time pet parents.
Our Peak Performance program has had MAJOR success in solving all sorts of behavioral problems too! Problems like anxiety (whining, barking, pacing, separation), house training problems, destruction problems, jumping, not coming when called, leash pulling, and so much more.
This program has worked for dogs that are four months old all the way to a twelve-year-old dog.
The reason why we have so much success is that it sets the right foundation. It helps your dog think right and teaches you how to understand your dog.
Most dog training programs and dog trainers address the problem as it occurs. While this isn’t wrong, it ignores the root of the problem.
Our Peak Performance program solves the root cause. It helps establish the right relationship with your dog, helps your dog become a problem solver and make the right choices, and helps both you and your dog work together as a team.
Our program has three options: Peak Performance Program, Handlers Program and Puppy Program, it can be customized to your exact needs. Whether we are talking about a dog who simply needs to stop jumping and pulling on a leash or a dog that has behavioral problems, this program can help you and your dog.
Try out our recommended leash from Bold Lead Designs
Read on to see more information on this program including articles on how we train, success stories, and even an extensive preview into the program and how it works.
Our Peak Performance program is the most advanced in Alaska. Sometimes it is easier to explain what our dog training program isn’t in order to explain what it is:
Our Peak Performance Dog Training Program IS NOT:
- No more cheap group classes designed to get your dog to sit for a treat (you can do that in an afternoon on your own).
- Nothing is BASIC.
- Not designed to just teach your dog a few things and hope your dog does well for the next 10 to 15 years.
Our Peak Performance Program is designed to make your dog one of the best! Our training philosophy is based on our background in training working dogs, and service dogs in particular. As you may know, service dogs have to be the best! Someone’s life may depend on it.
Our Peak Performance Program is based on science and motivation, not just the latest training fad or equipment.
We are always looking to better serve our clients and to better fill their needs with their dogs.
Most dog training in Alaska is failing both owners and their dogs.
Most dog training in Alaska is a few weeks long, costs a few hundred bucks and gets you the very basics.
Nobody wants basic, do they? They want much more and your dog is capable of doing great things!
Dog owners want a dog that listens when they go to the park, hiking, camping at the lake, a stroll around the farmers market.
Dog owners want a dog who is perfectly well behaved when guests come over for dinner.
Dog owners want a dog who walks great on leash doesn’t chew, bark or whine.
Every dog owner wants a REALLY well trained dog!
All of this is not possible with a basic course that costs a few hundred bucks.
Does this sound like the dog you are looking for?
Let’s train your dog to become one of the best!
You may be asking, what will be required from you?
A willingness to work
A readiness to invest the time to work with your dog
What will you get after you have worked with Alaska Dog Works?
A dog that will listen to you.
A dog who is happily obedient.
NONE of this can be accomplished in a basic puppy training class.
Our program is extensive. It is not cheap. It is not for people out there that are looking for just the basics.
It is ONLY for people who want the best from their dog.
Peak Performance Program at Alaska Dog Works
What’s included for that price?
- Our program provides you with everything you need to make your dog one of the best.
- Access to the Alaska Dog Works Facebook group where you can meet and interact with dog owners that are in the program too.
- Access to your own webpage on Pup Portal that will include your training plan that is developed for you and your training goals.
- We will schedule two sessions to with you and your dog to get you started. These are typically done in your home or in a public place.
- Your dog will come to stay with us in our camp program for two weeks.
- You will have three more follow up sessions to continue the working on your training goals.
- Access to text/email/Skype/Portal+ support.
- Access to our group classes that we offer in the summer. These are drop-in classes and you can attend with your dog forever!
Are you ready to get started?