Our business manager and all around etch geek Robert once stood in line for hours outside of the Minneapolis Apple store to grab a first release iPad way back when they first came out. Over the years we have had a lot of iPads from the Gen 1 to the massive 12 inch iPad Pro. This 10.5 is a perfect size to carry around and take on trips. It works great when it is tethered to a mobile hotspot.
- 10.5-inch Retina Display with True Tone and wide Color
- A12 Bionic chip
- Touch ID Fingerprint Sensor and Apple Pay
- 8MP back camera, 7MP FaceTime HD Front camera
- Stereo speakers
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
- Lightning Connector for charging and accessories
- iOS 12 with group FaceTime shared augmented reality experiences, screen time, and more
Why you need this product for your podcast, video or business: It has a great camera and runs the latest iOS.
What might concern you: As with anything in the tech world, new devices are released all the time. While this is the latest from iPad, we are sure a new one will come out soon.