Join host Michele Forto as she presents The Daily Dog. On this episode she talks about introducing your dog to the crate.
Host, Michele Forto’s Bio:
Michele is the lead trainer for Alaska Dog Works where they train dogs for canine obedience, working dogs, therapy dogs, and service dogs all over North America. Michele is also the business owner and a mid-life in college student studying physical education at the University of Alaska Anchorage. Michele has been a podcast host since 2009 when she and her husband Robert started Dog Works Radio at their training center in Denver, Colorado.
Links and Resources Mentioned:
- RSS feed for our show: https://dogworksradio.libsyn.com/rss
- Alaska Dog Works
- Robert Forto on Twitter: @robertforto
- Michele Forto on Twitter: @micheleforto
- Alex Stein on Twitter: @coldfootfilms
- Dog Works Radio on Facebook
- Dog Works Radio on Instagram
- KVRF in Alaska
Subscribe to our newsletter for training updates, specials, and more!
Thanks for Listening!
We appreciate your visiting our site today and for help in bringing awareness to the Dog Works Radio podcast.