Length: 12 Weeks Cost: $2295 Enrollment Age: 6 Months and Older
This is our most popular program for the everyday family dog. We have taken everything we have learned about designing training programs in our 25+ years and developed a program that is totally unique.
Many dog training programs fail because there is no extended follow through. Many dog trainers offer a board and train where your dog stays with them for a period of time, and you meet with the trainer when you pick them up and that is usually it. Well, in our program we meet not only when you pick your dog up, but two or three weeks later depending on your program, then at six months and then at one year. Imagine if that dog trainer that you used before gave you the option of working with them well after your lessons were over?
This program includes two lessons before coming to a 14 day Camp. These two lessons get you started. This Camp focuses on the foundations of obedience. Your dog will learn on leash focusing on the following commands: sit, down, place, heel, and recall. You’ll no longer have to ask your dog several times to do a simple task, this will be instilled in your dog over hundreds of reps while here for training. The majority of the time we see behavioral issues is when the dog does not know these basic commands, therefore owners are not able to redirect the problem behavior, instead, it just leads to frustration. We take the frustration out by making sure the dog has a very clear understanding of what is being asked, therefore the frustration is removed by an obedient dog willing to do the task at hand. Once your dog has finished this program you will have complete control of your dog no matter the situation or environment.
- Kick-Off Session
- Two sessions before your dog comes to camp
- At Camp we focus on foundational obedience and manners: sit, down, stay, heel, come, proper greeting of new people
- Field Trips: to include crate training, car rides, stand for exam, grooming
- 2 weeks of lodging
- Progress reports on what your dog has learned
- Pictures and/or videos
- Training treats
- Daily walks morning/afternoon/evening
- Grooming (Bath and Brush) before going home
- Go home lesson at day 14
- Follow up Lesson after 2 weeks
- Follow up Lesson (if needed can be by Zoom/in-person/etc.) at 6 months
- Access to PupPortal, The Pack private FB group, video coaching and summer group lessons