A POTENT 3 IN 1 SUPPLEMENT FORMULATED TO SUPPORT YOUR K9’S PERFORMANCE, RECOVERY, JOINT HEALTH AND MORE
K9 Athlete Daily Vitamin & Joint Support is formulated to boost your dog’s performance, recovery, immune system, and overall skin and coat health. We’ve also added soothing botanicals and Glucosamine + MSM + Collagen Type II + Hyaluronic Acid to aid in joint health and recovery. Whether your dog is approaching retirement and needs a little help getting around or is still a young pup with boundless energy, focusing on joint health early and consistently is key to a long, healthy and pain-free life.
K9ATHLETE™ NEW DOG ADVANTAGES:
- Complete, balanced multivitamin/multimineral formula for optimum nutrition foundation.
- Contains Canine UltraJointTM to soothe, nourish, and protect joint tissues.
- No artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, or fillers.
- Chelated trace minerals for superior absorption and utilization.
- Natural chicken, beef, and fish to satisfy your dog’s discriminating cravings.
- Potent antioxidant profile to support the active canine.
- Provides taurine and omega-3 fatty acids for cardiovascular health.
- MOISTURE – 10.0% MAX
- CALCIUM – 2.0%
- MAGNESIUM – 0.8%
- PHOSPHORUS – 1.0%
- POTASSIUM – 0.4%
- IRON – 1 MG
- COPPER – 125 MCG
- MANGANESE – 125 MCG
- ZINC – 2 MG
- IODINE – 20 MCG
- SELENIUM – 20 MCG
- VITAMIN A – 750 IU
- VITAMIN D3 – 100 IU
- VITAMIN E – 15 IU
- VITAMIN K2* – 10 MCG
- THIAMINE – 1 MG
- RIBOFLAVIN – 3 MG
- NIACIN/NIACINAMIDE – 10 MG
- PYRIDOXINE – 4 MG
- FOLIC ACID – 100 MCG
- VITAMIN B12 – 10 MCG
- BIOTIN – 25 MCG
- PANTOTHENIC ACID – 8 MG
- CHOLINE – 100 MG
- TAURINE* – 150 MG
- BETA-CAROTENE* – 1000 MCG
- VITAMIN C* – 50 MG
- EPA (omega-3) – 10 MG
- DHA (omega-3) – 7.5 MG
- Canine UltraJoint™* – 485 MG (Glucosamine HCI, methylsulfonylmethane [MSM], collagen type II, hyaluronic acid, bromelain)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles. One (1) scoop = 1,600 mg
INGREDIENTS: Chicken liver powder, glucosamine HCl, beef protein isolate, natural flavors, choline bitartrate, omega-3 fish oil powder, taurine, tricalcium phosphate, ascorbic acid, methylsulfonylmethane, silicon dioxide, magnesium oxide, collagen type II, brewer’s yeast, dextrose, potassium chloride, d-alpha tocopheryl succinate, zinc bisglycinate, d-calcium pantothenate, hyaluronic acid, niacin, niacinamide, pyridoxine HCl, bromelain, l-selenomethionine, riboflavin, vitamin A palmitate, ferrous fumarate, biotin triturate, thiamine HCl, copper amino acid chelate, beta-carotene, folic acid triturate, methylcobalamin triturate, vitamin K2 triturate, cholecalciferol, manganese amino acid chelate, potassium iodide.
WHAT RESULTS SHOULD YOU EXPECT FROM NEW DOG?
- Decreased stiffness and pain – Especially noticeable in older dogs who are having trouble getting around.
- Increased energy – Your dog’s food does not supply the vitamins and minerals that he/she needs. Improving their nutrition will increase their energy levels, just like it does in humans.
- Healthier skin and coat – Omega-3s along with the arsenal of vitamins and nutrients in New Dog will help keep their coat shiny and their skin healthy.
- Boosted Immune System – Whether your dog is recovering from an illness, or is prone to coughs, allergies and infections, New Dog will help boost their immune system to fight these ailments.